Salam,
Well, the title itself is not continuous from what I have blogged earlier (the series tu lah) because I have something very interesting to share today. Woke up in the morning, checked my FB and then had nothing to do. So, I decided to stalk people. Not just a random pick kind of people but a particular person. Hihi. Dah tak ada apa nak buat, itulah kerjanya. Btw, this is my lazy Saturday day. Kalau tak, selalunya mesti busy even on the weekends.
So, looked at his wall. Yes it is "his" wall. Not my crush or anything but just my past. So over him but saja nak tengok perkembangan. Seriously, memang tak ada apa-apa. Then, I opened another person wall which is "she" this time and something caught my eyes.
Her status was something like this "dah berkawan dengan si dia for 8 years...blahblahblah" and the rest is not my concern. My concern was 8 (cursing) years. That was when he was still with me. OMG!! How many girls he dates when he was with me? I knew some of them and it was the reason we broke up. Thank God. ;)
Past few years, he did contact me and saying that his girlfriend (which also another scandals not his current one) was cheating on him. Crying and what not and I swear this is true. My roommate heard him because I put his call on loudspeaker. Hihi. Not that I want to be mean but just for security reason. Karang tak pasal Mr.F jeles pulak. FYI, Mr.F knew everything about this. So I ain't cheating ya. Hehe.
I'm telling this not because I want to humiliate "my past" but I see this incident in a different way. Everything happens for a reason. You might not get the reason right after something happened, like what happened to me today, but still you'll get the reason. After so many years, maybe 5 or more years for my case, I couldn't remember though, I've got another reason why we were meant to break up. I already knew the reason when we first broke up but another truth received today made me realised Allah has planned everything for me. Alhamdulillah I have met another guy. A better one I would say.
I'm not sure to pity his current girlfriend or not because maybe he has come clean about me and the rests of his girlfriends while dating her or maybe he is still playing the sweet boyfriend who loves his "ONE AND ONLY" girlfriend. Hikhik. Sarcasm is fun. What I can do is just pray the best for them. Hopefully he is not like what he was back then. It was very painful when knowing I'm not his only one at that time when I was dating him. In fact, there were many of us. Haha. Old time memory.
I shouldn't look back but sometimes looking back makes me smile. Alhamdulillah because I am no longer in that kind of misery. Allah knows the best. A new truth is just being revealed today and it made my day. ;)
3 comments:
ooo now i know
know what?
know what ? u pakai cawat
Post a Comment