Saturday, January 21, 2012

some random thoughts in 2012

Salam,

Just realised that I have not say a word in this place of mine this year. Plus, blogging is not my thing. So yeah. be it. I am always "once in a while" blogger. Normally I would blog things that been wondering in my mind, for quite some time. So, whaddup Wan Z?hahaha.

Well, I managed to pursue one of the wishes in my "to-do list". After some consideration, I determined to wear braces. Yippie? Haha. I could not describe. Good that braces will help me to control my eating habit and realign my teeth nicely but there are prices for that. I will be ugly for few years, I need to reconsider my plan of getting married and I have to go through with the pain (well it is not that painful as others been telling me, Alhamdulillah). By the way, the braces is placed on 9th December 2011.

Next, I entered IPSAH and continue my study of first sem for final year, also known as sem 7. Environment shock? Yes, a lil bit. Just the rules seem ridiculous but I am going to tolerate about that because I determine to focus on study this one final year. Next year will be the working year, an employee, no longer student. So why not try to make the best out of it. Am going to follow the flow even the study seems much harder compared to previous years. Fuh!

24 years old? Wow. I cant really imagine and I think am not acting like one. Many been asking about marriage. Hey, hold your horses. Whats to rush? I personally believe I have to have my own money first. Marriage is no joke. The moment your are thinking about marriage, every cent counts. I plan so many things for my wedding. I dont want to burden my family. Not that being materialistic but am being real. Speaking from observation. I want my wedding to be as perfect as it can because it is once in a lifetime. Plus, this is not my perfect moment yet. I'll wait till one fine day. To those who are putting rings on that finger, congratulations and have a bless life ahead ;)

Fiuhhh...all been out.I am down with the decoration for my sister's wedding. Not an easy job since I dont have the talent. So many things to be juggled and this is one of the reasons I choose not to rush about marriage. Trauma? Hahaha. Hopefully 2012 will treat me well. Be nice please. ;)

No comments: