Salam,
Since it will be only a few days for me to enjoy the hot sun in Malaysia before I leave for Welly, I decided to plan a lil something special for Mr.F. By the way, I am totally not celebrating Valentine ya. It is coincidence.
First idea was a nice romantic lunch by the sea.
I was thinking more on having lunch somewhere nearby the beach with the wind and white sand..Fuh! Romantik habis. But where on earth Taiping ada laut? Huhu. And what's with lunch? Tak romantik langsung. Haha. My mom dont permit me to go out with him in the evening. Tak manis and jatuh saham anak dara katanya. Whatever. I also searched on the net interesting places to dine in around Taiping. So sad because no new interesting place to go. We have been to all the places together. Adoi.
Second idea was having a candlelight dinner.
Yes, I know I have mentioned that my mom does not allow me to go out alone with him in the evening but there are exceptions. There is a Golf Resort near to my house. It is kind of still around the house perimeter. So, its ok for us to dine there. Even my mom can sneak there to check on us. Hehe. So, the best place to have a romantic candle light dinner is there and my mom granted my permission to have dinner with Mr.F there. Weehoo!! Hopefully this plan will work out.
Third idea is to have a lil picnic in the afternoon by the lake
This is like our tradition to celebrate our anniversary and also my departure. FYI, we have not celebrate our third anniversary. This plan is totally ok but I wanted to surprise him with cute cupcakes. Its been very tough to find baker who can take my order around Taiping. They advertised their service but did not respond to the emails I have sent. Hey, if nak berniaga canggih manggih with the IT what not, make sure you use it properly. Dont just advertise then let it rotten there. Haa marah ni! I have tried 3 bakers and luckily one baker which also happens to be my old friend from Convent responded positively. Alhamdulillah. Right now, I just need to wait for her confirmation and also quotation. My order is just a small amount which I think is also a reason why most of the baker did not want to accept my order. Sigh. Hopefully she can make my order. I want those cute cupcakes so bad. Finger crossed.
Well that are the plans so far. The surprise and plans tu saja je sebab Mr.F dah sacrifice a lot since I'm home. So, to appreciate him buat la something sikit kan and also buat bekal for the no-dating of nine months. Huhu. Tak ada lah nak celebrate bermati-matian. Just a lil something from the biggest heart ever. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment