Salam,
As always, the update is not consistent at all but at least I'm writing more often this year.hehe. The summer break is going to end very soon. I cant define my feeling right now. I dont feel sad to go back to Welly. I am kind of more excited and overjoy. I dont know why but maybe because I know that my oversea study is going to end soon. I just dont know whether I am suppose to feel sad or what. Maybe it is still too early to feel anything. I dont miss Welly but I have something inside me dying to go back there but there is also part of me that could not wait to come home for good this coming November.
I think right now I am just too excited to be around friends again and will be sad enough to leave Welly when its about time. Its in human. We tend to appreciate things when its gone. Sigh. Whatever it is, one thing for sure, I am going to live to the fullest when I'm there. Once in a lifetime. I dont know when I'll be back in Welly again. So, enjoy the rest of 9 months there.
I think I should be sad to leave everything once again back in Malaysia but I could not feel that. Maybe the remaining 9 months are not that torturing. I like Welly for some reasons and I would die for Malaysia as well. So that's the reason why I am in mixed emotion. Whatever it is, this 9 months going to be totally different. Some of my missions are to save up some money, spend it wiser, getting slimmer body and of course score in my study.
Dear Allah, please bless me all the way. I am your slave that need you always. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment