be A man lah woiiii..!!ok super duper marah. I know I am not suppose to interfere with others' relationship but what just happened to a friend of mine, really triggered me to punch her bf....straight to the face. What is it that makes you think you deserve to treat her like that? Are you chicken enough to speak the truth? Just admit it. You know what. I know exactly what you are. YOU ARE AFRAID OF BEING ALONE!! LOSER!! too scared to break up because you are not sure the "other" girl will accept you or not, eh? what a loser la weh. common be A man. dont be a chicken.
I know exactly who you are. shame on you. remember, what goes around comes around...and when that happens, i'll be there......to CLAP!..sorry, no mercy. Been there, done that. i know exactly what my friend is going through right now and i will never spare any mercy for a person like you.
1 comment:
mungkin die tade telo.. itu kite x tau.. haha
Post a Comment