Salam.
I guess this will be an entry of emotions. Why? Because I think I need to blurt it out. Sosak dado den ni haa. I feel like I want to let it out what I have been holding tight inside me. I know I am not that perfect but still I am human and I have feeling too. Sometimes, it is good to let it out.
Alright. Here it goes. Have you ever felt that you are nobody but you? This is what I felt just a few moments ago and it keeps me thinking till now. (My tenses suck but I still want to write in English.Pardon me.) I thought I am part of society but there are few things that make me think twice. Life is not a bed of roses. Is it just me or what? It's too complicated. Thousands of people around but I could just feel me. Duh!
Sometimes, I think I have done the best I can but still it is not enough. Still have the feeling of loneliness. I think I am in mix emotions. Period symptoms I guess or I just need a change. Perhaps, am bored with the routines. Cepatlah balik Malaysia. I really need new environment. Or cepatlah holiday. I really need it. It's not the workloads or anything about the study. It is just me.
Is this homesick?Oh no. Mengada nak homesick pulak. Just a few months left and now I am homesick? Seriously mengada. Hehe. By the way, I have a question. Should I be outspoken or should I just keep things to myself as if makan dalam? Sometimes it gets on my nerves and I feel like want to backfire the person who loves to use sarcasm but I can't because that is not my style. I do backfire when I think it is necessary. And yes don't do that all the time, talk nicely. Pretty and handsome faces don't go with stink mouth.
2 comments:
sape yg dikau maksudkn nih? dont worry lah, ur not alone. i bet everyone feels the same. i mean, feeling like nobody. i felt that thousands of time (exeggerated). thinking bout being lonely wont help you out either. if no one wants to appreciate me, i 'll appreciate myself. but whatever, lets just live the life. do not commit suicide, i repeat, do not commit suicide.
mak ai.bersemangat waja pulak dia ni.hihi.this is just temporary.i hope so. unstable emotion aje.hihi. of course will not commit suicide.gila.hihi.thanks for the advise darl.cewah.
Post a Comment